Adho Mukha Svanasana is also known as Facing dog pose. You can Practice this Yoga pose for many health benefits, Include this in your Daily yoga Routine if You can.
- Form a desk from your body with your arms and feet kind the legs of the table.
- As you breath out carry the hips up, straightening the knees and elbows
- Toes point straight ahead.
- Press your palms into the bottom. Widen by way of the shoulder blades.
- Maintain the downward canine pose and take long deep breaths.
- Exhale. Bend the knees, return to desk pose. Calm down.
Adho Mukha Svanasana benefits:
This pose leaves you energized and rejuvenates the physique
It raises circulation to the brain
It lengthens the spine, strengthens the muscle mass of the chest
It brings strength in hands, shoulders, legs, feet.
This yoga pose Helps to tone muscular tissues
Calms the intellect and helps relive headache, insomnia and fatigue.