Chaturanga Dandasana is one of the Yoga poses in the solar Salutation. This pose takes the form of a half push-up, Chaturanga Dandasana is in a push-up like position which is then reduced half way to the bottom.
Chaturanga Dandasana -> Chatur means 4 -> anga means limb -> Danda means employees -> Asana means pose = So it is a 4-Limbed staff Pose
How to to Chaturanga Dandasana :
1. Start with Adho Mukha Svanasana, then Plank Pose. Shoulder blades towards your again ribs and press your tailbone toward your pubis.
2. Curb your torso and legs to a few inches above.
3. Incline for the lower again to sway towards the ground and the tailbone to poke up towards the ceiling.
4. Maintain the gap between the shoulder blades
5. Press the bases of the index finger firmly to the ground.
For better Understanding please watch the videos below.