Procedure to do Eagle Pose (Garudasana) Yoga
- start by using standing in Tadasana.
- Bend your knees and raise your left foot.
- Your left foot’s toes will have to be pointing downwards.
- Go the right arm over the left one and bend your elbows so that your fingers are actually perpendicular to the floor.
- Slowly turn the hands so that the fingers face each other
- Pressing the arms together, stretch the fingers upwards.
- keep on this pose for a couple of breaths.
Slowly unlock the hands and slowly come back into Tadasana.
Eagle Pose (Garudasana) Benefits
1. It helps to Stretch the hips, thighs and shoulders
2. Improves Body stability and Strengthens the calves.
3. Helps to get relief from sciatica and rheumatism.