Aloe vera contains many minerals and nutrients Vitamins, Minerals, Sugars, Enzymes, Lignins, Amino Acids, Anthraquinones, Saponins, Fatty Acids, Salicylic Acid and Give many health Benefits like Skin Care, Hair Strength, Dental health to the Overall health of the Human.
Aloe vera benefits
- It contains many vitamins including A, C, E, folic acid, choline, B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B6.So its a Vitamin Rich thing and it helps in keeping body at good state.
- This natural Plant help to Treat burns from minor mishaps in the kitchen.
- Aloe vera includes quite an impressive range of fatty acids. Aloe contains three plant sterols, which are important fatty acids – HCL cholesterol (which lowers fats in the blood), campesterol, and B-sitosterol.
- Aloe vera Replace creams and lotions as a general moisturizer for dry skin. Aloe is fast absorbing and it Keeps Your Skin good. You can soak the Gel in cotton balls and just use it on the face as it is a great compress for tired & puffy eyes.
- Aloe vera has a soothing effect on the stomach walls and relieves stomach ache.Aloe vera also helps to cure Crohn’s disease and peptic ulcers.
- Aloe Vera Benefits for hairs are Very much in the Studies as it Helps You to Reduce hair dandruff by mixing aloe vera juice with coconut milk and wheat germ oil. Massage into scalp and rinse.
- It is also a vermifuge, which means it helps to rid the body of intestinal worms.
Aloe vera side effects on Health
Excessive use may lead to abdominal cramping, Some allergic skin reactions and constipation