Now Prevent cancer with the Right Nourishment From Foods, vegetables and Nuts. Here is the Best Cancer Fighting Food List for You. Here are some foods that can play a Significant role in fighting one or more steps in the multi-step cancer process .There are some antioxidant Rich Foods that Fight Free Radicals in the body and counter extreme damage to cells.
Food List to Fight Cancer
1. Apple : Quercetin flavonoid in Apple shows anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Apples are a good source of fiber and vitamin C. This Fruit CONVINCINGLY lower risk the some cancers.
2. Blueberries : Blueberries are an excellent source of vitamins C and K, manganese and a good source of dietary fiber. Blueberries Also help to reduce age-related memory loss.Powerful phytochemicals called anthocyanins helps to Reduce the risk of Getting cancer.
3. Broccoli : Glucosinolates are compounds found in all cruciferous vegetables like Broccoli. Vitamin C and manganese Found in Broccoli is Good For health. Dark greens Vegetables like Broccoli are high in vitamin K.Glucosinolates compounds decrease inflammation, a risk factor for cancer.
4. Cherries : Dark Red Color of this Cherries Got high content of anthocyanins, which are antioxidants.Cherries are fruits that contain dietary fiber and vitamin C. Anthocyanins Compound Found in Cherries inhibit the growth of cancer cells and stimulate their self-destruction, without affecting healthy cells.
5. Coffee : Chlorogenic acid, an antioxidant compound that is the major phenol Found in coffee.Coffee, brewed from the beans of a small shrub or tree, contains vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and a variety of phytochemicals. Caffeic acid seems to serve as an antioxidant helping regulate cell growth, reduce inflammation and increase self-destruction of cancer cells.
6. Cranberries : This fruits is high in dietary fiber and vitamin C. Flavonoids, including anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins and flavonols Found in Cranberries are good for health. Vitamin C content of Cranberries protects cells’ DNA by trapping free radicals and inhibiting the formation of carcinogens.
7. Flaxseed : Flaxseed is an excellent source of Selenium, magnesium, manganese and thiamin, and fiber.Flaxseed oil provides two forms of Vitamin E alpha-linolenic acid and both alpha- and gamma-tocopherol.According to Researches, Flaxseed and its oil helps to inflammation makers, decrease number and size of colon cancer tumors, and inhibit growth and spread of prostate cancer.
8. Grapefruit : This Fruit provides daily vitamin C needs and Rich in Naringenin and other flavonoids.Grapefruit are fruits that contain dietary fiber traces of beta-carotene (red/pink).Vitamin C protects DNA from damage by trapping free radicals and inhibiting formation of carcinogens.
9. Walnuts : American natives Walnuts contain high amounts of polyphenols, phytochemicals that have antioxidant properties.Walnuts are an excellent source of copper and manganese, and a good source of magnesium.Walnuts contain high amounts of polyphenols, phytochemicals that have antioxidant properties. Walnuts also contain ellagic acid, Bacteria in our digestive tract convert ellagic acid into compounds called urolithins. In cell and animal studies, urolithins show antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and direct cancer-inhibiting effects.
10. Tea : Black, Green, Oolong Tea contains manganese along with caffeine and other phytochemicals.Thearubigins and theaflavins, polyphenols higher in black tea, and theasinensins in oolong tea.EGCG tea polyphenols directly inhibit development of various types of cancer.