Coconut Water Consist composed of nutrients like vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, enzymes, amino acids, cytokine, and phyto-hormones etc With many Health benefits for Your Body. Young coconut comes with much Nutrient value then the mature coconut. In India people use coconut water as a laxative to ward off conditions like vomiting and bilious fever.
Coconut water nutrition Value
Premier nutrient in coconut water is potassium. Moderate amount of sodium 10% of your daily calcium and magnesium needed for Body Present in this Beverage.
Health benefits coconut water
- Coconut Water is good for skin, hairs and overall health. Bioactive enzymes in it such as acid phosphatase, catalase, peroxidase, RNA-polymerases, dehydrogenase, diastase help in the digestion and make metabolism more strong.
- This Beverage can help in weight loss by suppressing the appetite and makes you feel full because of its rich nature. It is a Rich Source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pyridoxine etc.
- Coconut water moisturizes the skin from within if ingested orally and eliminates large amounts of oil.
- You can consume coconut water to settle your stomach.
- Coconut water enriches in Potassium to lower arterial blood pressure, Glucose to boost energy and Vitamin C to shields the body from several ailments.
- It minimize skin aging, balances PH levels and keeps the connective tissue hydrated and strong.
- According to Some Researches, Coconut water helps improve blood circulation, lowers high blood pressure levels, thereby reducing the risk of heart attacks