We Love Yogurt, If You are an Indian then You may know the Importance of Dahi in Our Diet.We love to eat healthy yogurt In Breakfast With prantha’s, We Eat Curd with Chini or by Making Lassi. Here are Some Health Benefits of Nutrients and Good Bacteria in Yogurt.
- By eating yogurt body gets calcium and it signals fat cells to pump out less cortisol, making it easier for a body to drop pounds, while the amino acids help burn fat. So Yogurt weight loss diet helping Many people.
- Good bacteria in yogurt helps body to retain healthy amount of ‘good for health’ bacterias in the digestive tract.
- It contains B12, which maintains red blood cells and helps keep your nervous system functioning properly.
- It is a significant source of potassium, phosphorous, riboflavin, iodine, zinc, and vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid).
- Yogurt is high in calcium, eating yogurt regularly is good for your bones.
- It may help flush some of the excess sodium out of your body, So it Prevents high Blood Pressure.
- It is a good source of vitamin D and Vitamin D is needed for your body to absorb calcium.
- It is rich in protein So Helpful in many Ways to the body.
- Yogurt and digestion go hand in hand as it contains good bacteria known as probiotics and It may help with digestion and irritable bowel syndrome.
One 8-ounce Cup yogurt contain 415 milligrams of calcium more then Milk, It is the best Source of Calcium for the Body in a Cup only, which is 42 percent of the Daily Value. Good Bacteria living organisms in Curd results with many health benefits when eaten in adequate amounts. Now some Researches Show probiotics may help in treatment of diarrhea following some treatment with antibiotics. Extra Living bacteria, or probiotics in yogurt enhance immunity in the Body by producing more infection-fighting WBC white blood cells or some antibodies in the gut.