Whole Wheat Flour Commonly used in India For Making Daily Food and Breads. There are many Health benefits of Whole Wheat food, Here is FactSheet of Some of them.
1. Whole wheat flour contain healthiest fats, carbohydrates and proteins that lowers the risk of developing metabolic syndromes.
2. Whole wheat flour is a high-fiber food and helps in boosting the metabolic rate and reduce the weight gain process.
3. Eating Whole wheat flour on Daily basis protect the body against the risk of insulin resistance and Provide protection against cardiovascular problems in the human body.
4. Magnesium content of whole wheat flour lowers the risk of Type 2 diabetes.
5. Insoluble fiber in this Flour helps in preventing the formation of gallstones by speeding up the intestinal transit time and reducing the secretion of bile acids.
6. Pregnancy & breastfeeding problems are quickly improved by consuming whole wheat Flour on daily basis.
7. Due to excellent laxative properties this helps in alleviating symptoms of diverticular disease like pain, nausea, flatulence, constipation etc.
8. The bran content of whole wheat is beneficial in preventing Some of the cancerous agents in the colon.The bran also contains dietary fiber, antioxidants, B vitamins, and phytochemicals.The endosperm part of wheat provide small amount of B vitamins and minerals.
9. Postmenopausal women can reduce the risk of breast cancer by 34% ( By eating Wheat Flour ) to those who consume fiber in the lesser amounts.
10. Regular Diet of whole wheat can reduce levels of cholesterol, high blood pressure and other signs of cardiovascular disease.Betaine found in whole wheat food products reduce inflammation ( rheumatic pains and related diseases.
whole wheat flour nutrition contains the powerful antioxidant, vitamin E, Fibre, Vitamin B and Some more essential for immune system function, cancer prevention and blood glucose control and diabetic people.