Neem Herb Comes with Many medicinal properties, In India We use Neem For care from a Baby to Young. The Antiviral Antibacterical Property of Neem makes it Wonder Herb. Health benefits of this are Numerous From Skin Care to Dental Care. Health Benefits Of Neem for skin care includes : helps in soothing itchines, redness and irritation and also improves general skin health and immunity. Neem is Widely used in Acne Treatment Creams and act as an Antibacterial Natural Remedy for the Skin. Neem helps in treating conditions like psoriasis, eczema, scabies and head lice too.
Advantages of neem
- Neem keeps the number of cancerous cells in the body within a certain percentage, so that they will not gang up against the system. So its Healthy to Chew Some Neem leafs Regularly.
- Take certain amount of neem on a daily basis, it will destroy the troublesome bacteria in the intestinal region, and your colon will generally remain clean and free of infection.
- Neem juice extract is best to get rid of acne or pimples and it also improves the complexion.
- Neem juice reduces dark chicken pox marks and It also prevent Skin diseases such as eczema and small pox.
- . Neem leaf is used for leprosy, eye disorders, bloody nose, intestinal worms, stomachupset, loss of appetite, skin ulcers, diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Neem twigs are used for cough, asthma, hemorrhoids, intestinal worms, low sperm levels, urinary disorders, and diabetes.
- Neem can be Used directly to treat skin diseases, wounds, and skin ulcers and Neem can be used as a mosquito repellent too.
- Neem also helps in getting rid of dryness of skin without making to oily thus giving a very balanced effect.
Eating neem leaves side effects
According to Some Articles, When consumed in excess neem herb will kill sperm cells. If You are a Women & pregnant then you should not have neem ( Direct Use ). No Study Shows Neem cause any damage to the ovaries but Some Yoga & health Experts Says that it causes excess heat and at the time to Conceive there may be a chance to lose the fetus.